Prep time10 minutes
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave at short intervals.
- Grind coffee beans in a mortar and pestle, or chop until coffee beans are slightly crushed.
- Dip the rim of the glass in the dark chocolate and in the ground coffee beans. Place in the fridge while you make the rest of the cocktail.
- Fill a cocktail strainer with ice, coffee liqueur, vodka, Irish cream liqueur, TASTEOLOGY Salted Caramel Syrup and double cream. Shake until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Place a few ice cubes in the prepared glass and strain in the cocktail.
- Garnish with some leftover (crushed) coffee beans if you like and enjoy!