PREP TIME | 10 mins
COOKING TIME | 40 mins
SERVINGS | 4
1 Whole Head of Cauliflower
1 cup Greek yoghurt
½ cup tahini, unhulled
½ cup pistachios
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 lemon, juiced
TASTEOLOGY Olive Oil
TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Using a pastry brush, generously coat the cauliflower in TASTEOLOGY Olive Oil. Rub the crushed garlic all over, followed by plenty of TASTEOLOGY Z’aatar. Season with TASTEOLOGY Rock Salt and place into a baking tray.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40mins, depending on the size of your cauliflower. Use a skewer to test if the centre is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make your dressing. Mix the yoghurt, tahini and lemon juice together in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Once the cauliflower is ready, dress with the yoghurt dressing, sprinkle freshly chopped mint and crushed pistachios.
- Delicious served as a vegetarian main course or as a hearty side at your next family dinner.
Made by Katy Barry