Prep time10 minutes
Cooking time40 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Using a pastry brush, generously coat the cauliflower in TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Rub the crushed garlic all over, followed by plenty of Za'atar. Season with TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt and place into a baking tray.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of your cauliflower. Use a skewer to test if the centre is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make your dressing. Mix the yoghurt, tahini and lemon juice together in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Once the cauliflower is ready, dress with the yoghurt dressing, sprinkle freshly chopped mint and crushed pistachios.
Delicious served as a vegetarian main course or as a hearty side at your next family dinner.