Enjoy this fluffy and creamy goodness on bread, crackers, with roasted or fresh veggies, on sandwiches and more. Whipped Camembert is trending, but deservedly! You don’t need a lot of ingredients and steps to follow. Your mixer will do almost everything of the magic, a good stand mixer or food processor is key. The stronger your mixer, the fluffier and airy your whipped camembert will be. Here we‘re sharing an easy but delicious recipe worth trying.
Prep time10 minutes + 20 minutes resting
Cooking time0 minutes
- Remove the rind of your cold camembert with a sharp knife. Cut camembert in smaller pieces.
- Put them in a mixer or food processor and let it sit for 20 minutes to warm up to room temperature.
- Add heavy cream, TASTEOLOGY Lemon Olive Oil and a pinch of TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt.
- Mix all ingredients until creamy, fluffy and smooth.
- Spread on a plate or fill in a bowl. Garnish with TASTEOLOGY Spiced Baby Figs (+their sauce) and sprinkle with some more TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt to taste. Enjoy with fresh bread or whatever you fancy. Yuuum!