Prep time15 minutes
Cooking time30 minutes
- 5 Baby Cauliflowers, leaves on – or 1 large cauliflower
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- ½ cup Tahini, unhulled
- ½ bunch Tuscan Kale, washed
- 2 Apricots, finely sliced
- ¼ preserved Lemon, finely sliced
- ½ cup Pistachios, chopped
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- A hand full of Mint
- To taste TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- To taste TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt
- To taste TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Herb Salt
- To taste Zaatar
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Using a pastry brush, generously coat the baby cauliflowers and outer leaves in TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
If using a large cauliflower, simply cut into large florets before adding the oil.
Generourly rub the Za'atar all over. Season with TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt and place into a baking tray.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, depending on the size of your cauliflower.
Use a skewer to test if the centre is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make your dressing. Mix the yoghurt, tahini and lemon juice together in a bowl.
Finely slice the preserved lemon and mix through. Season to taste.
- Rinse the tuscan kale thoroughly in cold water and roughly chop.
Heat TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add kale to the pan along with garlic and season with TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Herb Salt.
- Gently toss the kale in the pan for 3-4 minutes, until the kale begins to wilt.
Remove from the heat and add to the salad bowl.
- Once the cauliflower is ready, add to the salad bowl along with the tuscan kale, dress with the yoghurt dressing,
sprinkle freshly chopped mint and crushed pistachios. Add freshly sliced apricots and serve.
The perfect salad to accompany a summer bbq or easy enough to prepare in advance as a healthy work lunch!