Prep time10 minutes
Cooking time10 + 15 minutes
- Cut onions into thin slices, put them on a baking sheet, pour some TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil over them and grill in the oven for 10 minutes until they are lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Put camembert, bread cubes, grapes and grilled onions in a baking dish. Season with TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Citrus Salt and TASTEOLOGY Black Pepper and a little TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bake everything in the oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix 3 tablespoons of TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil, TASTEOLOGY Herb Rub, circa 10 drops of TASTEOLOGY Truffle Oil, mustard and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season with TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Citrus Salt and TASTEOLOGY Black Pepper to taste.
- Take the grilled cheese out of the oven and drizzle it with the oil dressing. Enjoy immediately, yum!