- Put flour in a medium bowl and start adding water, one tablespoon at a time, while stirring continuously with a spoon.
- The dough has to be elastic and not sticky at all. If it's too wet and sticky, add some more flour (1 Tbsp at a time). If it's too dry and crumbly, add some more water (again, one Tbsp at a time).
- When the dough has the right consistency, start kneading it with your hands.
- Divide the dough into 6 small balls.
- Dust your work surface with some flour.
- Take one ball and using a rolling pin make a round shape about 3-4mm thick. Set aside and do the same with the other 5 balls.
- Spray some oil on a large non stick pan and heat to a low to medium heat. Cook each flatbread for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until it gets a nice golden-brown color.
- Lightly coat each flatbread with olive oil, sprinkle with herb salt and enjoy.
This recipe was made in collaboration with It's a Monochrome Life.
SHOP THE INGREDIENTS