This roasted cabbage is genius. Crunchy, soft, savory and creamy… Such an easy and yummy winter dish. It makes a tasty side dish as well as a healthy, light lunch or snack between meals. Believe us, you've never eaten cabbage this tasty before. Pssst, you can simply make it vegan by omitting the feta or replacing it with vegan feta. So good!
Prep time10 minutes
Cooking time20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut cabbage in slices and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush both sides with TASTEOLOGY Garlic Olive Oil and sprinkle with Herb Rub.
- Crumble feta over the cabbage slices. Then bake them in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- In the meantime, prepare the dressing by mixing all its ingredients together in a bowl.
- Arrange the baked cabbage with the dressing on plates. For example, you can spread some dressing on the plate, then put the cabbage slices on top and add some more dressing. Enjoy warm!