Prep time10 minutes
Cooking time0 minutes
- 250g Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
- 100g Strawberries, reserve half for the dressing and slice the remainder
- 10 Nasturtium Leaves or Flowers
- 1 tablespoons Nasturtium stems, chopped
- 100ml TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50ml TASTEOLOGY Red Balsamic Vinegar
- To taste TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt
- Start by making the strawberry balsamic dressing. Using a fork, smash a handful of soft strawberries into a pulp and add the TASTEOLOGY Red Balsamic Vinegar. Season with a little TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt, add in nasturtium stems and allow it to marinade for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the heirloom tomatoes and remainder of the strawberries. Arrange onto a plate or salad bowl and season with a little TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt.
- Finish the dressing by slowly whisking in the TASTEOLOGY Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the strawberry and balsamic mix to emulsify. Taste the dressing and adjust the seasoning.
- Dress your tomato and strawberry salad.
- Garnish with nasturtium leaves and flowers. Enjoy!